• Bericht

Grktony

• km-stand: 0
  • Lifetime: 0
  • Auto: Volt2

Greece

Berichtzo 15 mei 2016, 01:08

Dear sirs

Yellow from Greece and sorry for the English but I don't speak your language.
I have found an Used black Ampera with VIN 1G0R86E44CU109568 from your country with 106.000 Klm. The price is 18.000 euros.
Should I buy it or not?

I asked my Opel dealer to check the VIN and find the history of the car but according to him the low in Greece allow only to the owner of the car to check the car history of car. Strange... Can anyone help me with that?
The owner is a company in your country exporting the us d leasing cars to Greece through a big car seller in Athens.
Can anyone find for me the ful service history of the car?

Do you know if in your country is usual to change the mileage of the used cars. In Greece it is forbidden by low but many cars with this problem are imported from abroad.

The possible problem with the transmission is a reason for me not to buy this car?

Love the look of it and the smoothness of driving,and the silent torque of course.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Unit106

• km-stand: 0
  • Lifetime: 0
  • Auto: anders

Re: Greece

Berichtma 16 mei 2016, 00:47

Create an account on https://www.myopel.be and add this vin there. On this Belgium site you can see then the full history of this car.
Ampera : 2012 - 2019, Model 3 : 2019 - heden

gl640

Harde kern

• km-stand: 24000
  • Lifetime: 25
  • Auto: Ampera-e

Re: Greece

Berichtma 23 mei 2016, 21:06

Grktony schreef:Dear sirs

Yellow from Greece and sorry for the English but I don't speak your language.
I have found an Used black Ampera with VIN 1G0R86E44CU109568 from your country with 106.000 Klm. The price is 18.000 euros.
Should I buy it or not?

I asked my Opel dealer to check the VIN and find the history of the car but according to him the low in Greece allow only to the owner of the car to check the car history of car. Strange... Can anyone help me with that?
The owner is a company in your country exporting the us d leasing cars to Greece through a big car seller in Athens.
Can anyone find for me the ful service history of the car?

Do you know if in your country is usual to change the mileage of the used cars. In Greece it is forbidden by low but many cars with this problem are imported from abroad.

The possible problem with the transmission is a reason for me not to buy this car?

Love the look of it and the smoothness of driving,and the silent torque of course.

Thank you in advance for your help.
your from greece?
18k for over 100k km? thats seems a bit high! there are better lower km ones for just a little more like 20k
and look at the volt to
bak/rotor lager stuk? vul even in aub = http://www.amperaforum.nl/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2685&hilit=poll+bak+lager
Black, Halogeen, SPX Voltec reislader.

Keer terug naar Voorstelronde