Het is nu vr 29 maart 2024, 07:26

European Signature Campaign for New Volt (or Ampera) !!!

Verzameling van roadshows, meetings, beurzen etc.
  • Auteur
  • Bericht

NeoStef

• km-stand: 75000
  • Lifetime: 16
  • Auto: Ampera-e

European Signature Campaign for New Volt (or Ampera) !!!

Berichtma 10 aug 2015, 12:24

Afbeelding

Please find here an european campaign for "New Volt in Europe" !!! launched by french forum www.amperiste.fr.
We hope the biggest number of participants to have a chance to be heard by GM... Maybe it will be for nothing but we must try together by sharing this link across Europe facebook groups, forum, and more... Every signature is important ;)

Thanks to all ;)

Find the text below :

In 2011, General Motors introduced on the european market the first plug-in hybrid vehicle (precisely extended-range electric vehicle), the Opel Ampera, almost-twin of the Chevrolet Volt introduced 1 year earlier in the United States (and in Europe at the same time as the Ampera).

These cars have been elected 2012 European car of the Year. Despite non-existant or minimal marketing effort in these countries, the Ampera has been the most successful plug-in car in 2012 (plug-in hybrids or pure electric cars) with more thean 20% market share.

The promise of this car : real electric driving for every day –thanks to its 40-80 kilometers real electric range-, and the ability to make long journeys with a gasoline fuel economy comparable to most ICE cars in its size.

Promise kept for many of its users, allowing the car to get the highest satisfaction rate for a General Motors car (JDPower survey : 92%), and a lifetime fuel consumption of less than 1l/100km for some drivers.

While in the US, the Volt has always monopolized the sales podium in its class, European sales have lost momentum after 2012 and the manufacturer, who did nothing to revive by excluding the car of any marketing effort, has said it will not renew the model in Europe.

In the US, General Motors renews the Volt this year in a second-generation car, with a much better electric range (+40%) and a price and fuel economy lowered. Improvements that can be decisive in a growing PHEV European market, where no model could claim the same versatility and electric range as the Volt / Ampera, even in its first generation.

To continue to provide the consumers with an intermediate choice between expensive or range-limited pure electric cars and plug-in hybrids with a miserable electric range (for the best “others” 35 to 40 real electri kilometers, and mandatory ICE start above a certain speed), it is necessary –if not essential- that a car such as the second-generation Chevrolet Volt be available on the european market – whatever is its future brand (Opel or Chevrolet… or another). Such a model in the european will also encourage other manufacturers to make serious efforts to stop considering electric propulsion as an under-dimensioned solution in rechargeable hybrid architecture, there or GM has already understood that it must first be daily electric and emission-free.

By this petition, we demand the valability in Europe of an equivalent to the second-generation US Chevrolet Volt.

With this petition, we allow signatories to express a strong interest and an intention to purchase some rechargeable hybrid of this unique model making no compromise between efficiency (approval / autonomy) of electric propulsion and autonomy global unconstrained thermal extension offered autonomy. For the "pioneers" of the first model, it is also to express a strong attachment and a secure reengagement (for almost majority of buyers) towards a model that competition hardly convincing.

Thank you for your perusal, We count on you ...
NeoStef - "The Matrix Has You"
Chevrolet VOLT - Summit White / Jet Black - Ceramic White
All Options (Heated Seats, Audio Bose, GPS, Park Assist)
Delivered 21 Dec 12 - 75000 km - 1,6l/100km - Max Elec : 91,6 km

japio

Harde kern

• km-stand: 125250
  • Lifetime: 23
  • Auto: Ampera

Re: European Signature Campaign for New Volt (or Ampera) !!!

Berichtma 10 aug 2015, 23:02

Stef, I've promised myself never buy an American car again, the drive train of the Volt is almost perfect (lots of issues with a bearing) but the rest of the car is not what I expected.... the highest satisfaction rate sounds unreal to me, this car is worth a 6,5 out of 10
Na 5 jaar zakelijk afscheid genomen van de Ampera.

gl640

Harde kern

• km-stand: 24000
  • Lifetime: 25

Berichtma 10 aug 2015, 23:16

i also made that promise but i still went with the volt/ampera

personally i dont think t he drivetrain is that great and the rest of the car is.
except for the software thats written to the car thats seems to be buggy.

its feels solid and like a real american its suspention is not that hard like EU cars are and when you come to a stop it moves soupless like a american car. i really like that.
bak/rotor lager stuk? vul even in aub = http://www.amperaforum.nl/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2685&hilit=poll+bak+lager
Black, Halogeen, SPX Voltec reislader.

NeoStef

• km-stand: 75000
  • Lifetime: 16

Berichtdi 11 aug 2015, 08:51

Thanks for your replys guys ;)
The volt is not a perfect car but certainly the most efficient plug in hybrid car...
So, claim the new volt thanks to a unique voice is maybe the only way to be heard from GM...
Thanks for your help again ;)
NeoStef - "The Matrix Has You"
Chevrolet VOLT - Summit White / Jet Black - Ceramic White
All Options (Heated Seats, Audio Bose, GPS, Park Assist)
Delivered 21 Dec 12 - 75000 km - 1,6l/100km - Max Elec : 91,6 km

volt-NL

Stamgast

• km-stand: 20000
  • Lifetime: 0

Berichtdi 11 aug 2015, 11:25

I will probably sign it! I have had almost no issues with my Volt. My only complaints are too low electrical range and lack of faster charging and gas usage could be better. The electrical range will be improved with the new 2016 model and gas usage as well. Faster charging is not addressed, I think, which is a pity.

Main point is that I do not see any better alternative on the market. All other EVs that I can use to drive about 500 km with are way to expensive or the EV range of the PHEV are way lower than the Volt/Ampera. (Longer distances I will fly). An pure EV with 200 to 300 km range will not work, as the fast charging is not yet good enough in Europe. Think Belgium, France, Germany. I do not think I can make it to Paris and back with a Renault Zoe or BMW i3 with a reasonable travel time.
2018-nu Zilver grijze Ampera-e (2019 model)
2012-2018 Zwarte Volt

Keer terug naar Events